Jun 26,2010
Jun 26,2010
Ludlow Thompson should be added to the oxford dictionary under (totally) unprofessional!
It started the day I moved into a small 2 bed property, I had viewed the previous month. The place was a dump so I requested that it have a professional clean... Remove a skanky old bed and futon, carpet the upstairs bedrooms, one was just old floorboards the other was a very worn out carpet, all was agreed and in the contract. I moved in a month later Well, they'd had it cleaned, they chucked the futon in bin liners and threw it into the tiny back garden, they left the bed and hadn't sorted the carpets. I have photo's I wish I could add them!

So I complain and get told to sort it myself and the landlord will re-imburse me. This is seriously inconvenient as there was no point in putting anything upstairs as the floors needed doing, let alone having to arrange time off work for carpet shopping, delivery and fitting. As well as more time off for the council to come and collect the bed and futon. I've had an ongoing problem with mice that is pretty much ignored, they send out rent o kill every now and then, but will not fix the problem at source (holes in the wall between the kitchen, bathroom and back garden). Most recently it has taken them over a month to sort someone to come out and fix the electrics, so I stopped the rent payment going out and guess what, I get a call from an electrician - amazing. But then they have the cheek to give me a late payment fee of
By: ludlowthompson customer services
Jul 19, 2010
Dear Aimie

Many thanks for your review and we apologise if you you have had cause to complain. We are sorry for the miscommunication between the office and your landlord at the start of the tenancy this is not how we wish any tenancy to begin. Ludlow Thompson strives for a smooth transition during the move in process and clearly this did not happen.
Your Landlord has now given us authorisation to go ahead with work to '

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Lewisham

258 Lewisham High Street Lewisham, London