Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 10,2013
May 10,2013
WELL WELL,I havent rented from ALBA for quite some time, this is because they were ATROCIOUS at most things, they did enter the property without prior notice, and despite having spent and entire sunday cleaning the place fixture and fitting top to bottom, made a total mess, i found this out after moving as they made me pay rent for 12 extra days on a property because they dont have a letterbox! SO my notice didnt arrive and i had to call to query why. then had to revisit my old flat for mail, and found they had been in and trashed the place, presumably to keep my deposit, i was also invoiced for £300 for cleaning AFTER i had cleaned the place, i was also invoiced for a stained mattress that i had removed to dry storage and put my own bed in, my own bed was on the photo on the website, proving the stained bed was in storage, i got £100 back for that mistake and no apology, i also visited the office of ALBA and spoke to a director who would not admit that his office manager had spoken to me in a disrespectful and unprofessional manner, DO NOT RENT FROM ALBA RESIDENTIAL IS MY MESSAGE.
They are total cowboys, all for profit, not for the landlord or tenant, milk milk milk the deposit witheld scheme they dont tell you they run, it took weeks to get my money back, they are just BAD!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alba Residential Edinburgh