May 10,2013
May 10,2013
Martin did come across as much more competent than the his \'property management\' colleagues based at the Reigate office. I was a little annoyed about a number of issues which included being presented with an initial contract with the monthly rent more than we previously agreed. And also not being informed that new tenants were found for the property. In fairness with regards to this he did phone me to apologise which I do appreciate.
Throughout my short tenancy I came across an alarming number of issues with Kayley (property manager) at the Reigate Office. These included trying to charge me a referencing fee to add my partner as a permitted occupant (despite having previously being told by Stacey that referencing is only needed when adding a new tenant). Kayley also tried to increase my rent liability after vacating the property by claiming that my notice period would need to be longer than stated in the contract. (Again I successfully challenged this). Other issues included trying to get me to sign a twelve month contract when my partner was added as a permitted occupant, which was against my wishes. I feel that at every step of the way mistakes were made, and when I consider the fee\'s which are charged by James Dean I would expect a much better service delivered by competant persons. Compared to other estate agents which I have dealt with James Dean as an organisation fall well short of the standard of service which I have received elsewhere.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of James Dean Horley! To leave a new review of James Dean Horley, please click the link below !
Write a review for James Dean Horley