May 10,2013
May 10,2013
Sanderson James is perhaps the worst letting agent I have ever dealt with. They took days connecting us with the landlord when we were looking, too days getting the lease agreement together, had us make multiple trips to the central office rather than allowing us to come into a local office and frequently were inefficient, didn\'t have paperwork ready, couldn\'t find things (like keys) etc. When we moved in, the landlady discovered that work she had gotten done through Sanderson James had not been done properly resulting in dangerous conditions. She then took over management herself. The office staff are inefficient, don\'t return calls, can\'t communicate messages to each other and generally lack professional customer service skills. This time, when we looked for a place to live, we refused to look at any properties being let by Sanderson James. They were not up front about their fees, and were so inefficient that we didn\'t want to deal with them, for ANY house. We also didn\'t want to take the risk of living in a property managed by them. I would strongly urge any tenants OR landlords to run the other direction.
By: Sanderson James
Feb 10, 2015
Sanderson James Manages a portfolio of over 400 properties and despite our best endeavours, and winning Customer Service provider of the year in the Landlord and Letting Awards 2014, and Winning Letting Agent of the Year for the North West 2013/2014, (which was also judged via mystery shops) This particular tenant has been dissatisfied with our service, and it is with deep regret that I have learned we have lost a potential future client, I would have loved the opportunity to rectify and address any failings experienced by this tenant, this is most definitely not the way we conduct our business. I am afraid I cannot place this tenancy at all, as I have not received any complaints of this nature and we have not had any landlord’s withdraw from our property Management following a tenants move in. I would however like to reassure any potential readers, that all our fee’s are outline clearly and in detail on the cover of our application forms which are completed at the start of the tenancy. We also often have discounts such as 50% off application fee’s which is advised on the property marketing too.

‘We charge an ‘Application Fee’. £100 + vat for the first applicant and £70 +vat for any subsequent applicants fee is to cover the costs of processing your tenancy request…… If your application is successful you will have to pay advance rent and a security deposit before the commencement of a tenancy.’

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sanderson James Ltd Gorton Lettings! To leave a new review of Sanderson James Ltd Gorton Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sanderson James Ltd Gorton Lettings