May 10,2013
May 10,2013
Of the three agents I used to market my flat for letting, Bushells overall produced the most serious viewers as opposed to the glassy-eyed residential tourism of one of their competitors. I was staying in the flat beforehand and always received an email or phone query if it was okay to have a viewing. The flat was let within a month or so of listing, at the asking price. I felt the vetting of the eventual tenants and securing of financial guarantees was superior to that of other previous agents. Sarah in particular was professional and prompt with emails, even seeming to respond when her auto-answer indicated she was out of office. The tenancy will commence tomorrow but I feel confident there will be no ructions as I have experienced in the past.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Fulham Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Fulham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Fulham Branch