May 10,2013
May 10,2013
I first came by Choices Acquisitions a couple of years ago when I attended a complimentary property seminar held at their Interlet House location. Over the next year or so I began to give property investment much more thought and decided to go back and attend the seminar again to refresh my memory of the business. I found this experience extremely useful as the information is provided freely with every aspect of the business, and all the costs, laid out up front. As a young person I was unsure whether it would even be possible for me to get into property investment so after some thought I got in touch with the company again to enquire. I spoke to Nathan Horchuk who had arranged my attendance at the seminar (the second time) and discussed my thoughts with him.
Since then I have had nothing but support from Nathan and all of the choices team with whom I have come into contact. Nathan, and all of the team, have always appeared to be extremely motivated and dedicated, delivering a high quality of service in a competent and courteous manner. It was never a problem to be in regular contact with my consultant Nathan, and when he was not available I always received a reply as soon as he was free or from another member of staff. I am so appreciative of all the guidance and information provided to me; they were always there to talk to if I had any questions and (having many) I was never made to feel that I was a bother or taking up too much time.
Having now been guided through the Choices process I am confident that I will use their services again in the future. My personal consultant Nathan, with whom I have built a strong relationship, has cemented my trust in this company. He is a true asset to the business.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Acquisitions Choices Investments! To leave a new review of Choices Acquisitions Choices Investments, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Acquisitions Choices Investments