May 10,2013
May 10,2013
I used theydons once as I had found their details on rightmove. They seemed to be a fairly reputable company. Throughout my dealings with them it became clear they were hungry for their commission and would go to any lengths to guarantee their commission was in the bank. They aren\'t afraid to lie and take advantage of vulnerable people, and their lack of ethics and customer care is absolutely ludacris. All estate agents should have basic training as property transactions are the biggest expenses we will make and it is essential to have a duty of care to all parties involved. If I could turn back time I wuld never have contacted Theydons as they are unprofessional and it would have saved me enormous amounts of stress.
Treating all clients fairly, showing honesty and integrity. Having a little bit of professionalism in their approach.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Theydons Property Services Leytonstone! To leave a new review of Theydons Property Services Leytonstone, please click the link below !
Write a review for Theydons Property Services Leytonstone