May 08,2013
May 08,2013
I can not recommend Townsends enough! I\'ve recently moved from Kent and honestly Townends could not have made the transition any easier. From the moment our offer was accepted they were there every step of the way informing us of everything we needed to fill out, breaking down and explaining costs, and I was very impressed they have a separate pre tenancy team. They never seemed too busy to answer any of our questions no matter how small and being this was the first time I\'ve rented and I was relocating I had a LOT of questions and queries! I love the house they found us and the location couldn\'t be better thank you Townsends :-)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Sunbury on Thames Branch