May 09,2013
May 09,2013
It is now over six weeks since the keys were returned to the agent and I still have not had my deposit returned.

I was willing to overlook the fact that the work that should have been carried out before we moved into the flat was not done despite promises to the contrary. I was willing to overlook the two rent increases supported by incredibly flimsy evidence. But the utter lack of care and professionalism that has been shown since the keys were returned means that I feel compelled to warn people about avoiding this firm.

Despite repeated attempts to contact the firm, I have been forced to file a deposit return request through SafeDeposits. As expected, DJ Alexander have not responded to this. It may now take 10 weeks since the end of the tenancy to have the deposit refunded despite the tenancy agreement specifying two weeks.

Returning my deposit would be a good start.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Edinburgh