Jul 01,2010
Jul 01,2010
My dealings with Fareham branch and their staff can only be described as the worst service I have ever encountered. Rude, ignorant, unhelpful people I have ever had the misfortune to come into contact with. Lure you in, promises promises, as soon as the've got you the problems begin!!!! No curtesy calls, no feed back calls, to be honest no nothing!!!! They only advertise properties that they have sold!!! Explain that one, is one going to look for a property thats already been sold!!! I could go on for ever. Make sure you do your research before giving them a call, better still don't bother picking up the phone to call them.

Just one more thought, on my way to work I noticed two properties for sale with Fox and Sons 6 weeks later they were up for sale with another estate agent. I rest my case.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fox & Sons Office 5! To leave a new review of Fox & Sons Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fox & Sons Office 5