May 09,2013
May 09,2013
After a few weeks of trying to find a property, often dealing with agents of questionable ethics, whom were disinterested and sometimes rude, I stumbled across one in Hornsey that I fell in love with immediately. A beautiful loft apartment overlooking Alexandra Park.

We dealt with Dara at the Black Katz Crouch End branch. Dara was extremely helpful and friendly. She helped us arrange an offer that would put the property within our budget that very day and within a couple of hours, meaning we managed to put a holding deposit down before the next couple were due to view.

Back at the branch the rest of the team was again very pleasant, clearly a team that works well together. Our offer was sent to the landlord and accepted subject to reference all on the same day.
Even I who am self employed and often subject to adverse scrutiny, the team where very helpful in explaining what needed to be done in order to pass the reference check.

Very happy with the result.

Black Katz