May 09,2013
May 09,2013
Chris negotiated a sale for my property which was taking a while to sell. He was honest about the price expectations and kept in touch regarding the progress of the viewings and the follow ups to them. Once an offer had been made after a number of viewings, Chris kept in regular contact with both myself as seller and with the buyer. He took note that I live overseas in New Zealand and sent status updates by email so I could access during my daytime hours. When the sale stagnated due to external factors, Chris kept liaising between myself, the buyer, my solicitors and the buyer\'s solicitors and got answers and assisted with smoothing the sale to completion. I would recommend Chris to anyone thinking of selling a house in this area. Great job Chris!
By: Mark M
May 10, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to give such great feedback and we are delighted that you had such a positive experience with Manning Stainton and particularly Chris in our Headingley branch.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Headingley Leeds! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Headingley Leeds, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Headingley Leeds