May 09,2013
By: 'Lucy, London'
May 09,2013
I had an excellent experience with Blake Stanley and with Alex Hodgekins. All communications were quick and clear and I felt completely confident in a situation - as a first-time buyer - where the process could have been daunting. Looking for a flat to buy was also really great, Alex emailed me only properties that really matched what I was looking for (this is not the experience I\'ve had with other estate agents). All the properties were of very high quality. I consider BlakeStanley to operate with a very different ethos than other estate agencies, one where high quality of service and products is what builds a loyal group of customers. I would certainly sell via Alex at BlakeStanley in the future, when the time comes, and have recommended him to many friends.

BlakeStanley