May 09,2013
May 09,2013
I had an excellent experience with Blake Stanley and with Alex Hodgekins. All communications were quick and clear and I felt completely confident in a situation - as a first-time buyer - where the process could have been daunting. Looking for a flat to buy was also really great, Alex emailed me only properties that really matched what I was looking for (this is not the experience I\'ve had with other estate agents). All the properties were of very high quality. I consider BlakeStanley to operate with a very different ethos than other estate agencies, one where high quality of service and products is what builds a loyal group of customers. I would certainly sell via Alex at BlakeStanley in the future, when the time comes, and have recommended him to many friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of BlakeStanley Broadway Market! To leave a new review of BlakeStanley Broadway Market, please click the link below !
Write a review for BlakeStanley Broadway Market