Jul 01,2010
Jul 01,2010
Over the years my wife and I have had many dealings with estate agents through our previous work and as landlords. So when we came to sell our house we made sure that we talked to a number of different agents before choosing who to sell with. Parkers and particularly Ben was very good in that initial chat, however, even though are heart said go with him are mind said go with a larger agency. What a mistake that turned out to be, so we soon ditched them and went back to Parkers. Within seconds of making that choice we knew we had made the right decision. There customer services is excellent and the main agent who was assigned to us, James, constantly kept in touch with viewers feedback. And when we got a sale, he handled this with a great deal of professionalism and drove it through brilliantly. I can't rate them high enough. Thanks Ben, James and the rest of the Team at Parkers, Reading.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Woodley! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Woodley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Woodley