May 09,2013
May 09,2013
Both Mark and Louise worked very hard in the sale of my property. Nothing was too much trouble and calls were always returned promptly. They both did more than most estate agents would have. They negotiated quite a few problems that my solicitor was very slow at responding to ! Both were pleasant and friendly but professional at all times. I would certainly have no hesistation in using them again or recommending them.
By: Heritage property
May 14, 2013
Dear Mrs Collett

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding Mark and Louise. I am pleased to hear that we went that extra mile for you during the sales process, and am glad to know that you would have no hesitation in recommending our services.
Kind regards
Richard Hill-Managing Director of Heritage Property 07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch