May 09,2013
May 09,2013
Mark was very knowledgeable about the process. He went out of his way in the initial negotiations and even more so when issues arose. He kept me and my solicitor updated and chased the vendors solicitor whenever needed. When I needed to view the property on different occasions he was willing to meet me. I would recommend him anytime
By: Heritage property
May 14, 2013
Dear Lorna
Many thanks for taking the time to review and your kind words about Mark Wadsworth. I'm glad you would be happy to recommend our services and we wish you all the best in your new home.
Kind regards
Richard Hill-Managing Director of Heritage Property richard.hill@heritageproperty.co.uk 07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch