May 09,2013
Neil Oates
May 09,2013
We had a particularly complex purchase that had been commenced by a previous agent until the property was re-possessed and we then came to deal with Gascoigne Pees. Neil Oates was proactive from the outset and personally researched any items that arose that potentially hampered the sale (such as a Unilateral Notice) which was incredibly helpful, very much appreciated and likely way beyond usual services for an agent. He maintained relations with a number of parties who were in conflict at various times with great decorum and with an ability to resolve and progress. The process was begun in early 2012, came to a halt due to the bank in re-possession then started again in October 2012. The process was arduous and throughout Neil maintained faith and positive input - chasing solicitors on all (three) sides and using his local knowledge to great advantage. He became for some time the prime channel for communication in a four/five way dialogue and I firmly believe that without his continued input, great patience, intelligence and determination to resolve we would not be owners of our new home. When all was concluded in late April this year (2013) and the call came in from our solicitor the first person I called was Neil which says a lot (well, my wife was standing next to me so I didn\'t have to call her). All I can say is well done and thank you to Neil and to Gascoigne Pees for making what sincerely seemed an impossible sale progress to completion.

Gascoigne Pees