May 08,2013
By: 'Tenant'
May 08,2013
terrible service. flat was dirty, morna was dismissive when i complained. deposit wasn\'t registered, no fire alarms in property, she told me to leave property if i was unhappy, very very aggressive, smug and generally nasty. Having spoken to others in area who describe her as "vile" "horrible" "greedy" etc I would advise anyone, landlord or tenant to steer clear. Awful experience. AVOID AVOID AVOID. there\'s a good reason why she\'s so close to the bottom of all landlords in UK.
Resigned. She really was that bad.
Attached Files
By: Shona Surry
Oct 20, 2017
Ditto the above, dismissive, and generally very unpleasant experience on flat viewing and clearly has a grandiose, lofty idea of the property she wants to lease. Have never had any problems leasing out flat before and the slap down was really quite a surprise to my husband and I. Were shocked at the level of distaste this person showed towards us and belittling us in our own property. We feel as though we have had a very lucky escape. Very unprofessional attitude and although did not engage with this letting service, would not recommend to prospective clients.

Morna Petrano Property Leasing