May 08,2013
May 08,2013
I googled online estate agents and was instantly intrigued by the concept of an estate agent with a one off fee. I have successfully sold my apartment and believe that is down to publicity on all the online property sites. The market I was appealing to aren\'t the type to walk into an estate agent and request a brochure, using rightmove and zoopla is the way forward! The team at eMoov organised so many viewings for me and always asked viewers for feedback. Simon has dealt with the final sale paperwork and has done so with efficiency and professionalism. Thanks eMoov I will definitely be recommending you! I have no idea why anyone would use a conventional estate agent who charge you so much money for doing so little!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brentwood! To leave a new review of Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brentwood