May 08,2013
May 08,2013
I decided to let my one bedroom flat in SW4 and spoke to several of the estate agents surrounding my property. Out of all of them I chose Dexters because I felt that they gave me an honest valuation rather than an inflated one to attract my business as others agents had done previously.

They found me a tenant in less than two weeks at the asking price which was impressive to say the least. I was most satisfied at how seriusly they took the inventory, this was carried out by a third party company and protects me and my tenants without any bias.

I manage the property myself so I cannot comment on thier managenet services. I do pay a bit extra to have them collect the rent, this makes life easier and is worth investing in.

I am about 8 months into the contract and all is well.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Clapham South Branch! To leave a new review of Dexters Clapham South Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Clapham South Branch