May 08,2013
May 08,2013
Having a heart attack as we were about to go live, we contacted Emoov and they delayed our advert for three weeks enabling me to get fit again. All my dealings were with friendly staff, efficient and very helpful.

We were only live for two hours when the first appointment was made, closely followed by two more. Being a bank holiday weekend we hadn\'t expected any visitors, but by the Monday we had two offers. Being the first three, we expected low offers, but by the Thursday, we had agreed on a price which was just under the asking price. Emoov were brilliant at keeping us informed of potential buyers and sent emails of confirmed offers. Within six days we had \'sold\' and saved over £4000. Don\'t use a high street estate agent, get into the 21st century.

Most importantly, who knows about my house? An estate agent or me? No contest!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brentwood! To leave a new review of Brentwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brentwood