May 08,2013
May 08,2013
When me & my partner took out a rental woth archer bassett we were told the alamdlord was flexible.on what they would and wouldnt be taking.
On the second viewing i took my mum and we measured up for a settee we had already purchased. And beds.
The day we moved in the landlords beds sofa& dining table wss still in the property.
Archer bassetts attitude was it was my fault as i never filled out a form
saying what i did and didnt want. They were fully aware that this was the first time we had rented yet insisted they were in no way responsible?? Yet they watched me measure up and my mum as a witness heard me say about the beds n sofa not being required.
They advertised this unfurnished/furnished with landlord flexibility.
Im now storing a settee and have had to give away my beds which were brand new all at my cost.

My landlord is brilliant on the other hand

They are incompetant and tell u what u want to hear to get their money and u on the books to look good.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Archer Bassett & Co Coventry Coundon! To leave a new review of Archer Bassett & Co Coventry Coundon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Archer Bassett & Co Coventry Coundon