May 08,2013
May 08,2013
Mostly I found the service from Ludlow Thompson very good. They found me tenants, who then moved in, all within 2 weeks. They always responded to my queries and feedback very quickly and they negotiated a good rental price for my property. They also helped me furnish the flat, when the tenants explained that they wanted some furniture, as I have a high stress job and live in a different part of the country from the flat. They also offered the best value fees in a high fees market with numerous add-ons (£149 for a tenancy agreement, which I could have provided myself for £1 from my landlord membership association is very expensive but pretty standard with lettings agents). There were a few basic errors in the original description, which, when prompted by me, were corrected and I wasn\'t told about a particular fee, presumably by mistake, until the last minute.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London