May 08,2013
May 08,2013
Prospect were recommended to me as they were new to the area and had sold a friends house very quickly. I had valuations from 3 estate agents and Prospect were by far the most organised. They were well prepared, knowledgable and confident. The sales materials they prepared were very professional, and my property received an offer within 24 hours of being on the market.

I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend Prospect to anyone looking to sell their property, and I will happily use them again in the future.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
May 09, 2013
Personal recommendations are what every agent wants. Delighted we lived up to the recommendation and that you chose us. Thanks for this really great review. Kind regards Jon and the team at Maidenhead.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Maidenhead