May 08,2013
May 08,2013
I feel like I should pipe up because I can\'t stand estate agents in the first place but bridgfords really grinds my gears. I first got in contact with them in November 2012 to view some properties as we were just starting to look to buy and wanted to see what our money could get us. Mostly because every bridgfords listing has maybe 3 pictures at obscure angles as if you\'re supposed to decide on a house from that. I tried to arrange a viewing but they wanted me to come in and go through their mortgage team. I wasn\'t comfortable with this and said I was a cash buyer just believe me I want to see the properties. I then got calls from the Stockport and Stratford branches at least 3 times a week to both my mobile and house phone. I finally had to say I was no longer interested so the calls would stop. Then even nine weeks later they called me to see if I was still interested. So I left it for a while. Now that we have everything in place I contacte the city centre branch about viewing 2 properties. One I was advised had offers on but I could still view an the other he \'wasn\'t too sure of the circumstances\' so I contacted the other agent it was being let by and found it had been tenanted. So I had arranged a viewing or thought I did of the first property and was to come in Wednesday at 2. Little did I know I was going to be peddled to by a mortgage consultant before even seeing Tom. And then when I did see Tom he just kept shouting to Zed oh how much is that property. I told him my budget and what I wanted and they both laughed in my face saying ill never find that. He printed out a property that was 15k over my budget just acting like that\'s pennies. Never in my life have I had to repeat myself so many times. I could have stayed at home and browsed zoopla and got more respect than wasting my time going in there. Needless to say I hope they read this and hope they realise I won\'t be coming back. Laughing in prospective buyers faces is just not on.
Listened to what I wanted. Shown me the property I wanted to see. And not waste my damn time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch! To leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridgfords Branch