May 08,2013
May 08,2013
My experience with Manning Stainton and John Sheader particularly, was great. He was always very quick at responding to my requests. Whether it was an issue with the property, or a request for the landlord to pay for gardening equipment to keep the place looking nice! John always got back to me without me having to chase. This is doubly surprising as the landlord was based in Canada! Not the usual experience I\'ve had with letting agents in the past and certainly not the norm. Would only use MS if renting again in Leeds.
By: Mark M
May 10, 2013
Ben, I'm delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with our Lettings team and with John in particular who I know works so hard to ensure our tenants enjoy a stress free tenancy! Thanks, Mark

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Lettings! To leave a new review of Manning Stainton Moortown Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manning Stainton Moortown Lettings