May 07,2013
May 07,2013
Dealing with Warren-Powell Richards changed my opinion of estate agents, Steve was exceptional and acting both as a friendly ear and someone who can help to push things along when not necessarily part of their role but still more than happy to help. In my example its making sure solicitors etc stick to plan and where the sellers solicitor and mine needed a kick to get going, Steve and the team where brilliant at taking some of that pressure and thus stress out of the experience. If Steve was not available then the rest of the team would actually make sure they could help out and get things done. I found the whole experience of dealing with them refreshing and very satisfying and in this day and age where good customer service is hard to find, these guys shine pure gold! Friendly, professional and a pleasure to do business with.
By: Tim B
May 08, 2013
It was very kind of you to write such a positive review of our company, thank you. I am delighted that we have improved your opinion of estate agents. We do suffer from a bad press at times but hopefully at WPR we do our best to improve that image. It is also kind of you to mention Steve and Ben and I will mention your sentiments to them. Thanks again for the opportunity as acting as your Agent. Good luck in the future and best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton