May 07,2013
May 07,2013
Terrible is not a strong enough term for this agency. They are criminally negligent. I have had a mould issue in my flat for more than 6 months, they refuse to do anything about it.

There was also a small outstanding electric bill for the flat when I moved in. I alerted them to this numerous times and they responded but never followed up.

I am sure they are going to blame me for the mould issue and take the repainting funds out of my deposit, simply paint over the mould and let the next tenant deal with it when I begins to come through.
Their jobs.
By: Berkeley Way
Oct 15, 2014
I am sorry that you had a bad experience with Berkeley Way, however there are two inaccuracies in this review that must be corrected. It is sad that we have received a poor review based on something that you thought might happen - and did not! In this instance a slow leak was causing a damp problem inside the flat, which took two contractors several months to trace. When it was clear that the problem could not be resolved, your landlord agreed to release you from the contract, and your deposit was returned to you in full, with only a deduction for the inventory check out as per your contract.

To claim that Berkeley Way are 'criminally negligent' is both unfair and unfounded. A leak is an unfortunate 'act of god', and both Berkeley Way and your landlord acted in good faith to resolve the issue, and to assist when it was clear the issue could not be resolved with you in residence. It took over seven months and a complete strip out of the flat to find the source of the leak and carry out the repairs to the property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Berkeley Way Holburn! To leave a new review of Berkeley Way Holburn, please click the link below !
Write a review for Berkeley Way Holburn