May 07,2013
May 07,2013
Since dealing with MTD I have found them very efficient, polite and helpful.
The property was immaculate when I moved in and I was impressed with the standard of service I received throughout this stressful time. Sharon and the team made me feel completely at ease and went out of their way to move me into the property quickly as I was having issues with the letting agents whom I rented from previously. Since moving in any work maintenance that I needed doing was done efficiently, only having to let the team know once to get the ball rolling is a weight off my mind as I don\'t have time to chase, one phone call and everything was sorted.
Please don\'t let these negative comments sway you from using MTD, they are a strong, polite and more than competent team who do their upmost to provide a service which would be expected from a leading Lettings agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MTD Residential Lettings Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of MTD Residential Lettings Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for MTD Residential Lettings Ltd Office 1