May 07,2013
May 07,2013
We heard about HouseSimple through a property which we wanted to buy. We hadn\'t put ours on the market yet but were so impressed we decided to give it a go. It was very cheap which initially rang alarm bells but turned out to just be a really good deal. The photographs of our flat are of outstanding quality and Rachael who took them was polite, flexible with her time and very professional. We later put our flat on the market with a local estate agent to try and get things moving...they had 13 unsuccessful viewings. I thoroughly enjoyed the viewing process with HouseSimple, fitting the viewings around my schedule and showing off the best bits. We had an offer by the end of the week which we accepted. Michelle kept us updated and totally involved from the beginning and has been contactable, reassuring and supportive throughout the whole process. I can\'t rate HouseSimple highly enough and whilst we don\'t plan on moving again I have been spreading the word. Excellent service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple