May 07,2013
May 07,2013
We considered rented our property through Rob, as we had all sorts of promises and let downs from local so called premium brand agents and they came to nothing, after meeting Rob he found us a tenant in about 2 weeks! We unfortunately deicded to sell in the end so didn\'t carry through with the rent but Rob was fantastic and very understanding, I would like to express how impressed I was with the total professionalism he showed at all times. He has always been very polite and extremely helpful. He was on to everything that came up immediately. I can honestly say I have never met any agent as efficient as Rob and I would not hesitate to recommend Rob and his company to others, in fact I have already done so a dew times.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Charles Duggan Lettings Croydon! To leave a new review of Charles Duggan Lettings Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Charles Duggan Lettings Croydon