May 06,2013
May 06,2013
If wolfs had a logo it would read "awkward for awkward's sake", absolute cowboys, avoid at all costs!!
Do not be fooled by all of the positive reviews in April 2013, they did exactly the same thing in 2008, as with all other negative reviews, wolfs are quick in taking your money, but take months to deal with maintenance issues, and am sure that they will be exposed for what they are.They will probably be on watchdog soon, come on Matt Alwright from rogue traders get these on camera for what they are!
BY NOT BEING DECEITFUL WOULD BE A START, THIS CAN BE ACHIEVED IF YOU CLOSE! ALSO GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE IS MUCH EASIER WHEN YOU ARE NOT RUDE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, AND TRY OFFERING A SERVICE THAT ALLEGEDLY YOU SPECIALISE IN, IE ATTENDING TO PROPERTY MATTERS WITHIN A REASONABLE TIMEFRAME, IE LESS THAN 6 MONTHS
Attached Files
By: Rad
May 13, 2013
As the Managing Director of Wolf's I am very surprised and indeed concerned to read your comments.We are corporate members of ARLA and have been involved in Lettings since 1996.We treat all comments on the All Agents review site seriously and I would ask you to personally e mail me with more specific details in order that I can investigate further.My direct contact is rad@wolfs.co.uk.
I can in the interim however assure you that all of our positive reviews are bona fide from satisfied clients.

Wolfs Residential Lettings