May 06,2013
May 06,2013
This company is totally unprofessional,they do not communicate by either replying to E mails or phone calls.They do not deal with any issues raised by the tenants and this has been substantiated by talking to several of them who have constantly made contact with James Wilson without any action to remedy their problems.A flat was due to be refurbished starting in January 2013, 2 deposits for works and buying of equipment was paid directly to James Wilson,to my horror when I visited the flat on the 26th of April no work has been done.I have lost 4 months rent and it will take around 6 weeks when I eventually find an alternative builder.They owe me a substantial amount of money which was listed and given to them on Friday 26/4,we were informed on Wednesday 1/5 that we would hear from them in 3 days we are still waiting. Rents are never paid on the day specified by them they are always paid late. They purport to be a member of the NAEA this organistation refutes this. I have always been told that the refurbished flat would be completed by the end of April,even on the day I visited I was still being told that this was the case until I showed them a photograph of the property which was in a derelict state. It is quite clear in my dealings with them that they have no management capability whatsoever.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of James Wilson Estate Agents Streatham Branch! To leave a new review of James Wilson Estate Agents Streatham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for James Wilson Estate Agents Streatham Branch