May 05,2013
Anthony Berzolla
May 05,2013
In my opinion after dealing with ALB Residential .. they are complete cowboys without a clue as to what they are doing. Their service is disgraceful and the staff member I dealt with (Anthony) was extremely rude and uncooperative. He seems to be inexperienced in the field and the company lacks the ability to carryout their management responsibilities effectively and I also found multiple discrepancies in their accounting statements for the service charges we pay but they seem to have a handbook of full of excuses for everything. After my terrible ongoing experience with them I would certainly advise any residents looking for a new block management company to stay well clear of ALB Residential.
They need to go back to school to learn their basic manner before opening their door for business. They should also make the effort to learn the most basic of knowledge applicable to the field of block management which they clearly lack.
Attached Files