May 05,2013
jonathon haines
May 05,2013
Dreadful. Unhelpful when I lived there and even worse when I moved out. They kept £150 of the deposit for a \'deep clean\' despite the fact that it was spotless. No paperwork to support this - no invoice, report of the condition, etc. When I asked for them they refused to send them as they would be their \'defence\' if I went to TDS. Jonathon was aggressive and argumentative; he did absolutely nothing to try to resolve the situation. Deposit is currently in dispute with the TDS.

I cannot advise you strongly enough NOT to use this agent. They are truly terrible.
Responded to my calls and emails; not tried to con me out of my deposit; treated me like a human being when I spoke to them.
Attached Files
By: COOKIEU88
Jul 29, 2013
They are trying to pull the same stunt with me at the moment!! I couldnt have left the place tidier yet they are saying they need to arrange for a deep clean! absolute nightmare. what was the outcome of your dispute? did you manage to get things sorted?

Key Properties