Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 05,2013
May 05,2013
I have rented from a few different tenancy agencies over the last several years and Happy Lets is the only one that I had problems with.

I do not wish to put information on here that could identify myself but I will say that the agency care little for either their landlords or their tenants. I know of examples from both the Glasgow and Hamilton office where the landlord was not informed of the tenant planning to leave at the end of the lease which left the landlord out of pocket, and that the owner of the agency is unscrupulous to say the least when it comes to attempting to retain deposits for damage which does not exist or cleaning which is not required.

I would not deal with this agency again, either as a tenant or a landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Happy Lets Hamilton! To leave a new review of Happy Lets Hamilton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Happy Lets Hamilton