May 05,2013
May 05,2013
Firstly, from the numerous agents I contacted from my home in Spain, Adil was the only one to keep in contact prior to our return to England. Secondly, the help and advice given by both Adil and Ollie during what turned out to be an exhausting renovation was invaluable. From the moment we made our decision to use Prospect, they got to work on finding the tenant and within a very short space of time had a young professional couple ready and waiting for us to complete the work. Chloe, from the Reading office, has proved to be a gem. Immediate response to any issues and extremely courteous, especially as my own replies have not been that prompt. In short, I would not hesitate to recommend this agent for a rental property. Efficient, well presented and most certainly there to help.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
May 07, 2013
Thank you for the great review of our services, for both our Bracknell Lettings team and Chloe in Property Management in Reading. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this. Kind regards Ollie.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Bracknell! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Bracknell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Bracknell