May 05,2013
May 05,2013
Avoid these guys at all costs.

They are a team of 3 agents, in a pokey little rented office within the waterfronts studios office block.

Upon the tenancy agreement ending and posting them a 2 months written notice to there office, which I called them and asked them to confirm which they did, I asked them for my deposit back as I would be leaving following the notice, It turns out they forgot to market the property and find a new tenant, so I would have to stay another month, which they would then take out of my deposit, I then told them what about my written letter, They said they don\'t remember getting one from me, And that they would have emailed me over a confirmation if they did.

100% I spoke to Daniel Harris on the phone and he confirmed to me the written letter had be acknowledged.

These guys are jokers, Complete clowns.
Gave my deposit back as a normal good person would do.
By: Guv Kang
Apr 23, 2015
Dear DS,

Apologies for experience but as per the contract your would have signed, we do need written notice to vacate your property. Notice over the phone would not be valid.

We have been established for many years and have many happy clients and tenants.

We will take measures so this type of annoyance does not occur again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Waterfronts Docklands London! To leave a new review of Waterfronts Docklands London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Waterfronts Docklands London