May 05,2013
May 05,2013
Ed is friendly, efficient and professional. I am going travelling for 6 months and feel happy that I have the right person managing my property. When I initially looked into different agencies, I found that the larger companies were quite pushy and clearly driven by money, rather than a good service. Ed was different however, no pressure and his rates were very reasonable and competitive. I was also impressed with the way he vetted perspective tensnts over the phone-not just showing my house to anyone, but to people who genuinely fitted the bill. He also uses trustworthy tradesmen who are thorough, competant and professional. I highly recommend using Red Let.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Redlet Canterbury! To leave a new review of Redlet Canterbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Redlet Canterbury