Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
May 04,2013
May 04,2013
Merchant lettings at first seemed fine especially when it was time for us to hand over money. There were many problems with our flat and trying to get these sorted was like getting blood from a stone. The staff are very rude on the phone and almost always I would get told leave your number and we will call you back, the longest I waited was a week before I called back to complain (just to see how long) on departure we cleaned the flat immaculately and I also repaired previous damage and also bought some appliances for the flat, (which I left for the next tenant). I am yet to receive my deposit and was also told that they do not have the form I handed in with regards to the state of the flat when we moved in. They say I never handed it in (conveniently for them) little do they know I have photographic evidence. STILLL WAITING!!! If you can avoid using merchant lettings the do so!!
I think it\'s obvious from mine and everybody else\'s review.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Scotland Office 1! To leave a new review of Countrywide Scotland Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Scotland Office 1