May 04,2013
May 04,2013
I applied to rent a house and they took a lot of money off me to reserve a flat, they kept the money and never gave me it back saying I was refused on my references and gave me nothing back I paid over £400 in money ot them which they never gave me back,
Given me my money back they shouldn\'t keep it its wrong
By: Simon Brown
Aug 24, 2016
Dear Martin,

I have checked our records and can see that unfortunately you failed your tenant referencing application due to problems I won't disclose publicly. As you failed referencing the holding depoist you paid to reserve the property was paid to the owner as per our terms and conditions (which you viewed and signed to confirm you agreement of) of business. The referencing fee you paid was paid to the referencing company as they charged our account as soon as they processed your application.

I am sorry that you feel that we should have returned your money but we acted as per our agreement.

Kind regards

Simon Brown

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greenaway Residential Crawley! To leave a new review of Greenaway Residential Crawley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greenaway Residential Crawley