May 04,2013
May 04,2013
My experience with Jones Robinson in Newbury was undoubtedly the best experience I could have wished for from start to finish when selling my home. They were prompt in putting my house of the market and showing it in the best light. Their communication in arranging viewings and dealing with potential buyers meant that both my family and those visiting felt comfortable at all times. They continuously kept us in the light with feedback from potential buyers and offers being made. However, the most important part of the process where I was so stressed due to solicitors not communicating with each other during the exchange, I had Deborah to turn to, to help sort out the difficulties. Even though I was constantly on the phone stressed she always made me feel like I could ring and she would be there to help no matter how busy the office was; a true personal service. I would like to say a personal thank you to the whole team, but a special thank you to Deborah Tomlinson.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury