May 04,2013
Tony Williams
Andrew Judge
May 04,2013
Landlords avoid at all costs. Agent states "fantactical about customer service" should state "could not care less". When you complain of not recieving rent money it is always an "administration error", recently charged for a resigning fee that they had forgotten about from three years prior. When i complained very aggressively told, it was my fault for not checking what they had charged me at time. The person in charge is an illusive and mysterious guy by name of Tony Williams, who they will never give you his contact details for. Avoid, avoid, avoid.
Be polite and courteous Respond to phone calls and emails Do not charge landlords for your own mistakes Ensure that landlords are paid Have the \'boss\' contactable Do not treat customers with contempt
Attached Files
Sep 01, 2013
My name is Tony Williams and I am the director of PPM and have been for 17 years. During this time we have managed thousands of properties; and have clients who are extremely satisfied with our services. Unlike some agencies we have a dedicated finance team, this is headed by Andrew Judge who is a chartered certified accountant (FCCA). You can check Andrews credentials on the ACCA website.

I notice that you should have been charged for the re-sign fee three years ago and this has just recently been picked up by our accounts team on a review of your account. Considering you have been with us for a least three years and you have made no other negative comments, it seems a little unfair to make the comments you have.

You also stated that you complained aggressively to my staff, surely the initial approach should have been that of a reasonable person who had a genuine query, with this mind they may have escalated this to myself where I could have possibly taken a view on the matter.

I really do understand that landlords alike face financial challenges on a daily basis, however we do have a business to run and salaries to pay. With respect to our fees; these are transparent in our terms of business, these of which you would have signed upon instructing ourselves

PPM Home Rental Experts