May 04,2013
Stephen Ford
May 04,2013
I recently tried selling my home with Douglas Allen in woodford green, Steve ford valued my property and gave it all the talk and I guess that I got sucked in to this and gave him a chance, big mistake he had nothing to back up the talk , I had viewers who often didn\'t turn up , the agent didn\'t call me to let me know so I wasted lots of time , I rarely got my calls returned and considering Douglas Allen are much dearer than other firms I would have expected a lot more. There are much cheaper and more efficient agents in the area.
By: Steve
May 22, 2013
I have had no reponse from this comment and have reported it as abuse as my records show there are inconsistencies with their feedback - I have not had a recent withdrawel of this nature at all and so I feel it could well be an unscrupulous agent trying to tarnish our name as market leader in our area
By: Steve
May 08, 2013
Thankyou for your comments. I am keen to identify which property this as there is only 1 of my 'listings' that has withdrawn from the market in the past 2 months and I know that the vendor is happy with my service as we have an offer dependant on sale. I would appreciate a call from you to ascertain what has happened here on 0208 5056343

Douglas Allen