May 04,2013
May 04,2013
Harringtons are terrible, I\'m really not surprised with any of these comments, only the positive ones, which I am at a lose to understand anyone who would give them a good review. I\'ve dealt with them for several years and they have always been terrible each and every time. Their attitude is money, money, money: they don\'t care one but about tenants, even long standing ones, and the general attitude of staff is rudecand aggressive. I doubt any of them sleep well at night. Their customer service skills are non existent. I find it laughable they feel the need to respond to messages on here the way they do. There\'s no smoke without fire, so many terrible reviewers are followed by an explanation where they are never wrong. Get real!
By: Kim Dixon
May 07, 2013
Thank you for your comments and sorry to read that you are unhappy with our service. It is very difficult to deal wtih any issues if we do not know who you are. Please feel free to contact us directly discuss any issues that you may have.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harringtons Lettings Hove! To leave a new review of Harringtons Lettings Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harringtons Lettings Hove