May 03,2013
May 03,2013
I was left to wait out side a property with out being contacted only to be told when I call them that the property was no longer on the market and that they had txted me to cancel the appointment the problem as I then found out when I went to the office was they had txted the wrong number no apology totally rude I would not expect to be treated like this I am a cash buyer don\'t sell your property with this lot !!
been a whole lot less rude
By: Adam Farrell, Director
May 07, 2013
Dear Edward

We are sorry to hear that you were waiting outside the property. On this occasion the property had come off the market and we made every effort to contact you. We left a message on the mobile number we had registered for you, and even doubled up by sending a text. It is unfortunate that we must have misheard your number when you registered; it is one of these things that can occasionally happen with any company.

When you came to the office we felt that we had explained the situation in a polite & courteous manner. As you can see from all our other reviews we take customer service very seriously.

We wish all the best in finding a new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Hove! To leave a new review of Sawyer & Co Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sawyer & Co Hove