May 03,2013
May 03,2013
Very lazy agency, I\'m renting place from them for 2 and half year. They wont repair stuff on time, many times they didn\'t inform landlord about stuff what have to be done. In lease agreement you can find few extra pages. 1 for insurance and 2nd for virgin media. I managed to get my self out from getting broadband via Broughton but I still had to sign for insurance or let the property go ( 120 pound per year)
Control visits are made by person who take notes only about stuff what seams to be damaged by by tenants ( stuff what are on list of damaged things what I had to sign when I rent the property) , never note my complain about stuff what have to be done. He was sniffing around my wardrobe and storage. 1 year and he still didnt bring battery for fire alarm, only ask me to get one and install it.
Even I have insurance from them, they send me invoice for broken wash machine and wash machine isint even mine hehe.
I can spend all day giving the reasons why to avoid or take care when working with them. Now I\'m about to move out and I wonder how long its gonna take to get my 500 pounds deposit even I replace some broken or used stuff in property with agree from landlord.
Get decent employees, stop trying to sell us extra products with are not needed. Change company who make control visits for them. Be more polite.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Broughton Property Management Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Broughton Property Management Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Broughton Property Management Edinburgh