May 03,2013
May 03,2013
I would like to say that overall Alex did a brilliant job in helping my girlfriend and I find a suitable property. We viewed another property within Kenilworth before we chose Dudley House. Alex was very accommodating towards our needs and had good knowledge of both properties. He pointed out the differences between the two and the reasons for the jump in price for Dudley House. He wasn\'t negative or tried to sway us towards either property he simply stated what we would get for our money and answered all our questions.
One thing I would like to say is that on a Friday night when Alex was due to finish work he met us out of hours for a viewing and then waited another 30 minutes after that as my girlfriend got stuck in traffic. If he hadn\'t of been so patient and kindly waited we would\'ve never seen Dudley House and missed out.
We would recommend Alex and Heritage to anyone looking for a property in the area.
By: Heritage
May 08, 2013
Hi Wayne

At Heritage Property we pride ourselves on our staff and the amount of work they put in. Thank you for your kind comments and we appreciate you recommending both Alex and Heritage Property.

Kindest regards
Debbie Heath รขโ‚ฌโ€œ Kenilworth Office Manager
Debbie.heath@heritageproperty.co.uk
01926 857334

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch