May 03,2013
May 03,2013
I feel very lucky to have found my property to purchase through Lords in Kingston in particular Stuart Baker. Their service through the buying process has been exceptional. Stuart was always on top of everything, contacting all the estate agents in the chain, contacting the solicitors as well as myself and sending updates to everyone in the process regularly. I am sure that had it not been for Stuart the process would have taken longer. If ever I had a concern that I did not have the information from one of the parties I knew I could rely on Stuart for advice or to then chase the party that needed chasing. Absolutely fantastic! Thank you Lords and thank you Stuart for an exceptional service. If all estate agents were like this it would certainly take the stress away from the buying process.
By: Guy Hodge
May 03, 2013
Dear Mrs Maschi,

Thank you so much for your glowing endorsement of our service and of Stuart Baker in particular.

My staff work exceptionally hard and it is extremely gratifying when this is recognised by our customers.

Thank you again for the review and may I take the opportunity to wish you every happiness in your new home.

I hope we can sell it for you when you move!

Kind regards,
Guy Hodge
Managing Director
Lords Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston! To leave a new review of Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey) Kingston

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

56 - 58 Wood Street Kingston, Kingston Upon Thames