May 03,2013
May 03,2013
Bewarned a very unrealiable property management company. They let tenants abuse your property and then refuse to sort out the damage caused, even charging you a considerable charge to manage the property and quite happy to hand back the property in a filthy state and advise they think its totally acceptable! Letting agents for fully managed service should give you piece of mind. Not the case here I\'m affraid!
The lack of response, no responsibility taken, will not respond to your emails, calls or letters. Really poor customer service.
By: Tim Mills
Sep 17, 2013
I have now investigated this and understand which property it relates to. The rent was over £1000 pcm and the Tenant never missed a payment in 2 years and returned the property when the Landlord wanted it back. Furthermore, my inventory clerk rated this as one of her cleanest returned properties ever. There was a disagreement over ONE stain on the carpet which the Landlord did not report until 3 weeks after moving back in! Lanes then paid for a professional carpet cleaner to clean it (3 times) plus further cleaning whilst he was there - ALL PAID FOR BY LANES RENTALS as a gesture of goodwill. Unfortunately this is one of those occasions in our industry where you cannot please all of the people all of the time.
By: Tim Mills
Aug 14, 2013
As the M.D. of this company, I am very disappointed and concerned about this comment. We are independent and I formed the company in 1998 and we have always focused on high quality service and being fair and straight forward. I find this a very spurious comment and would be pleased to show anyone interested all the positive and glowing feedback we constantly receive from both Landlords and Tenants. Unfortunately in this day and age people are too quick to complain and if "anonymous" had bothered to contact me then I could have tried to rectify the situation. In particular as we work very hard on our local reputation I am very concerned this comment is from a competitor. I will now concentrate on getting some positive feedback from clients as proof of our service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lanes Rentals Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Lanes Rentals Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lanes Rentals Ltd Office 1